




Sara turned 8. This is such an important birthday because she was old enough to be baptized. I hate to say that it makes me sad to see them grow...but it does. I can't believe Sara is already 8. I was so stressed when I found I was pregnant with her because Grace was still a baby, but Sara has been such a blessing for our family and I wouldn't have it any other way (to have the girls so close in age). I love you Sara. Her baptism was a special day and most of our family and friends came.
8 Facts about Sara
1. She has lots of confidence, I hope that NEVER changes.
2. She is known as SMILEY.
3. She is easily made happy.
4. She LOVES her FAMILY.
5. She prays with the most sincere HEART.
6. She was an unplanned pregnancy, BUT the biggest blessing.
7. She is so good at Math.
8. She is stubborn, which isn't always bad.



No comments:
Post a Comment