November 14, 2008

Grace's Birthday!!






Grace turned 10 this year. I can hardly believe its been that long ago since she was born. When I think of the day she was born, it makes my heart sing. She was the first girl into our family. Her delivery was the best and she was a perfect baby. She brought love and excitement to our family.
10 Facts about GRACE
1. She is SMART.
2. She has fun, no matter where she is....
3. She doesn't HAVE to be with friends all the time, I think because she has Sara.
4. Little kids love her and flock to her.
5. She loves to watch TV.
6. Her favorite color is BLUE.
7. She loves to try new things, at least once.
8. She is getting so good at the piano.
9. She is a fabulous dancer and tumbler.
10. She loves to make others HAPPY.
But this year for her birthday, she had friends over and we did pedicures, watched a movie, had pizza and played games. It was fun to be with her and some of her friends for a late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment