
I have loved my Zumba class. I go with friends, we sweat and on an occasion we take our loved ones. As a group some of us decided we were going to do the 'biggest loser'. We had a different challenge each week and we had to exercise daily and then who ever participated in the weekly challenges and lost the biggest percentage, won! Well, I didn't win, but I gave up treats and cokes for 5 weeks and I finished, which is awesome - because I have A.D.D. it is hard for me to stick to things. At the end of 5 weeks of going without, the housewives of Davis county decided we would celebrate and go out to eat, and eat A LOT and then get together to exchange gifts and laugh together! We had a lot of fun, some of us (the old ones) left about 11 PM and the rest stayed up until 4:30 AM... good times ladies, lets do it again! FYourI-Char Stoker won!
No comments:
Post a Comment