May 30, 2011
Anderson/Gunnarson Reunion
For the past few years we have had an Anderson/Gunnarson family reunion over Memorial Day weekend. Growing up my parents were divorced and my step sister's would come to our house and stay every other weekend so they were at our house a lot and when I would go stay with my dad, holidays and summers often those step siblings were at their own fathers house, so I was never as close to them as I was Scott's girls. And we don't see them very often, so it is always good to get together and have the kids get to know each other. They are a lot of fun and Saturday we went to the park and played then went to Dad and Alaina's and had a bbq and then on Sunday we had a 30th anniversary surprise dinner for them at our house. We all made our own kabobs and the kids played and we all visited and then Monday we went to the pool. We would have done more activities outside but of course the weather was crappy! It was a fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment