March 12, 2009

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE, I'M GOING THERE SOMEDAY.....




We had the BEST experience. We took the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house. It so PERFECT! It was so neat to walk through with my kids. Brad and I took the time to explain some of the things that happen there, we bore our testimonies to them about things of the temple and how much we loved it. I loved to watch their sweet, innocent faces be so excited, ask questions and want to learn more. I am so grateful we took the opportunity to go. We had to miss things and cancel other things but it was so worth it. I cannot wait until all of us are in the temple together again. It is truly the only wish I have in life, (that my kids will all make the choices in life that will enable them to be worthy and they will have the desire to go there). We went at 4:20 so after we had to go and get some good food. So we went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was so good. We had a great time being together, sharing special moments, eating and enjoying each other's company. It was Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment