The girls are off track. We try to stay busy and entertained. They love to sleep in, lay around watching tv, playing video games, playing with friends and going to fun things. Some of the fun things....we saw the JONAS BROS MOVIE in 3-D, bowling with mom,we went to Chucky E. Cheese with The Adams' and The Sill's,Classic Skating and the Planetarium! We love to go to lunch and we have gone with Great Grandma Ethel and Grandma DaNece. Anything fun...count us in we LOVE it. Unfortunately, Sara got pneumonia the last week off track. She missed out on the Planetarium, she stayed home and Daddy took good care of her :(
Hey you... I just found your blog and it is darling. You are so beautiful and your kids are to... I will definately check on you guys from time to time. Our family blog is Mansfieldteam.blogspot.com... Oh, and have I told you lately how much I love your mom? :)
I wish we were with you! Looks like lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us tag along...it was so much fun. We love hanging out with you and your girls!
ReplyDeleteHey you... I just found your blog and it is darling. You are so beautiful and your kids are to... I will definately check on you guys from time to time. Our family blog is Mansfieldteam.blogspot.com... Oh, and have I told you lately how much I love your mom? :)
ReplyDelete