
Us...trying to be cool with our peace signs....NOT!
I am a huge believer in birthday celebrations. The longer you can drag out a birthday the BETTER. Since Lori, hit the big 40, its lasted a bit longer. Started last Monday and has officially ended tonight. Since our really, REALLY good friends were out of town on the surprise party, we finally got together tonight at the Pizza Factory, its within Angie and my traveling radius. We ate little and laughed a lot. I don't think we cried, which is a good thing.I love to be around people that are funny, bring out the best in you, that you can act silly with and they still love you, that you can have a serious conversation and you're not judged and that you can share your problems with and they will just listen. Over the past 12 years, this is what this group of ladies have been to each other. We have shared love, friendship, service, kids, good times, bad times..but we are all friends and I hope we will always be. We love you Lori.!!



No comments:
Post a Comment