February 18, 2010

Swap 'til you Drop


I have some very glamorous friends, and Amy D. was asked by her cousin who is a KSL reporter to host a new trend and swap party, Amy agreed and she went ALL out because that is how is rolls. On the evening of the party, we took a few items that we were getting rid of and wrapped them cute, then we put tags on the things we wanted, and swapped 'stuff'. The cameras for Studio 5 were there, and uggghhh, I ran from the camera. It aired on 3/26/10. When Amy throws a party, WOW! she goes all out. Look at the invitations and the decorations?? UNBELIEVABLE! It was so fun. I went with Angie, Tonia and Marla and I forgot to take a picture of us?? Sometimes I am sooooo dumb, but maybe you could find us on Studio 5's video. I ran when they were asking for volunteers to be interviewed but I did walk to the door and my big butt on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment