May 23, 2010

Thee GREATEST Place in Utah







Crazy thing....I went on vacation alone AGAIN! I know, it is starting to become a habit. But at least the last trip was a girls trip, NOT this one! Brad and I were invited by the Garrett's to go to Lake Powell with couples, but Brad is on a huge project with work and he was not able to get off, so I told Angie that we couldn't go :( A few weeks later, she came and said she wanted to invite Lynette, but she knew that Lynette wouldn't go as a single person, so she thought I should go and Lynette and I would be a couple, so I ran it past Brad and he said, "Sure, go for it!" Have I said that I have the sweetest, best husband EVER? So I went! The plan was that Brad would come down for the weekend but that didn't happen either, too many things going on with the kids. So he stayed home and I went and played. We had so much fun. The Garrett's, Jardine's, Vest's, Searle's, Lynette and I! The weather was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. 80 degrees, sunny-not a cloud in the sky and on an occasion a slight breeze, until Friday and then we thought the houseboat would tip over?!? The water was freezing but I couldn't get in anyways. We had a lot of fun, just hanging out and we relaxed. Thanks - once again to the Garrett's!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgous pictures!!! I am so glad my friend is always up for some fun and that her sweet hubby will let her go! Your still a blast to have around even when you don't pee your pants!

    ReplyDelete