
I recently read
"They say true friends can go long periods of time without speaking and never question their friendship. These types of friends just pick up just like they spoke yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far they live - are you lucky enough to have a friend like this?" Well I AM....Teresa Vigil was my best friend my ENTIRE school years. We lived together- we just took turns at whose house we stayed at. We slept over on school nights and everything. I honestly don't have one memory without her in it. She helped me get in trouble and she always got me out of trouble. She was the one who was with me through EVERY boyfriend, she picked up all the pieces to my life. She was the funniest person I ever knew (she holds the record of who made me pee my pants the most times in my life)! She helped me get in my pants that were so pegged I couldn't get them on by myself. She is the reason Brad and I are together too! He was so shy, and she would beg him to talk to me and ask him, "when are you going to kiss her?" If it wasn't for Teresa, I am SURE I wouldn't be with him today! When I started dating Brad, as a junior, I spend more time with him and less with friends, we drifted a part with the things that we did. She went away to Utah State and I went to
BYU for a semester. I got married a few years before her, but she was my maid of honor. And she moved away, she was in Idaho, Wyoming, and Colorado with her husband,
Trevis. But we always kept in touch, it would be years sometimes but I always knew how she was doing and what she was doing. Then a few years ago she had a stroke! And I think we both decided that we would never let time or distance keep us apart. She is the GREATEST person in the world. I love her and miss her dearly. We keep up on
facebook and text too. I LOVE technology! Anyway to get to the post---- She turned 40 in May but we couldn't get together until June to celebrate. I tried to get some other friends that we were close to growing up but they weren't able to make it (Diann, Kim Thomas, Michelle
Gulbranson, Tina, Jody and Cathy) Her sister, Corrie came and Kristi came and up until she got married it was the 3 of us! Paula and Theresa went through elementary school with us too! and
KyAnn and
Pleshette went to high school with us. We had a BBQ and a little party!
Everytime I see her I ask her when she is moving to Utah?!? I hope soon! I love her and I MISS her daily!
Wicked huge bear hug!!!! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete