June 28, 2010

Family Night....this is the kind I LOVE!








That cloud looked like a mushroom cloud...weird!




Ok - anytime we spend time as a family, doing anything - I LOVE it! We went up to the dam Monday evening with neighbor's. This has been something we try to do, at least once during the summer. There is about 6 families who go and we take a few boats so there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves. Brad is working nights -STILL - until we leave on our vacation....so I just went and pulled the boat with the girls (Stockton is still gone) ALL BY MYSELF. I KNOW - I am brave! I can either stay home or go - I choose GO everytime! The Adams' couldn't go....due to this and that and blah, blah, blah! We drive to the lake and the boat won't start...seriously? Oh well, next - we move on to the Garrett's boat and had a BLAST. We ate treats, swam, tubed, wakeboarded and laughed. I am sure we had a spiritual message in there somewhere. We always have the best time with our fun neighbors...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your boat was having a bad night, like Demi said "its more fun with kim"! Hey next time remind me to bring a tank top to cover those lovely lady lumps, ridiculouse!

    ReplyDelete