





Look at those darling kids...Ian, Kamryn, Kayson, Drew, Luke and Kloe. Julie and Shea FINALLY got married. These two have lived together for YEARS. We have begged Shea to marry her but he just wasn't ready and when he asked her I was so excited - why? Because I have a total crush on him. I always tell him that if she isn't nice - then I will be his girlfriend. But he loves her! Just because I'm 10 years older? They had the wedding in a friend's backyard and it was so beautiful! But NOT as beautiful as Julie! She was gorgeous! Kayson walked her down the aisle and Kamryn was the flower girl. They all stood together as a family and said the vows. I have to hand it to Shea, he walked into an instant family and now I can't wait for them to have babies together!! Julie had already been married she just wanted to run away to Vegas or something, but this is Shea's first and he wanted a real wedding and reception and I think it was a GREAT call! It was so cute to see them all together! He special ordered shoes from Nike and on the back it had the date on one and on the other it said "I DO"...how cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment