** Brad - He is off his 'regular' work schedule and now he is officially on 'special ssignment'. What this means is Monday through Thursday on the day shift!!! He knows that he may be forced to cover some weekends on overtime but hopefully not too much. He has been working the crazy shifts for about 7 years. It is hard on him, so he is excited to be straight days for the rest of the year. The bummer will be when he goes back on after this year then he will really hate it, but we take what we can and and glad he has a job!
**Kim- I have been so busy with school. I am currently doing OK, I have a B in the statistics
class, which actually I feel good about. I am going to a tutor and that seems to be helping, because my understanding of the class probably isn't that great. I have been working 1 -3 days each week, with the exception of this week I have not been feeling well. So I went from being bored to a little overwhelmed.
**Stockton - He just had mid-terms and with the exception of his favorite science teacher,
he is doing ok. I went to parent teacher conference and it was funny because almost every
teacher said he was just being a little lazy, their words not mine. Brad and I have been telling him that at home though, so I think he caught on and he has been working harder the last few days so hopefully he can work to his potential. He is busy with basketball, playing futsol
and of course his favorite, piano.
** Grace - Well good news, bad news.. she went off track today. Luckily she has lots of friends
off track and she can get busy playing. Its funny to see kids grow and change. Grace has always been a busy kid and always on the go, well the last few weeks, she has been home a lot. She has really enjoyed the television. So I am hoping that this isn't a new hobby, but with spring coming I doubt it. I want her to branch out a little and meet a few new friends. She is busy with piano, dance and tumbling and doing great in school.
** Sara - She too is off track. I hope that she will have fun on her time off. She has lots of girls in her class and I know she will have a great time while off. She has had late nights each Friday night for the past month or so and its been fun to see Sara go out on her own and not just rely on Grace. I love watching her mature and become her own person. And even though she loves her friends, she still loves her sister more.
So besides, our little vacation to AZ, we have just been doing the same old, same old. Sometimes I think we are boring but then I think about that...and I am glad, because it also means nothing catastrophic either. So all is WELL!!



thanks for the update....I miss talking to you once a week. Miss ya! So glad all is well.
ReplyDelete