skip to main |
skip to sidebar
President's Day Weekend






WARMTH!!!!!! Yes, we went somewhere warm. For the President's Day weekend, LaRoca went to play in Phoenix, AZ again. We decided to take the family this time. So we went a couple of days before the tournament and we had a lot of fun. It was a busy weekend in Phoenix, besides the tournament we were in, there was baseball tournaments, gymnastic tournaments, a horse show and the NBA Allstar Weekend. We decided to go downtown and take in some of the fun of the Allstar Weekend and we were walking down the sidewalk and a news van pulled up and started interviewing us..well, me everyone took off running. So I was interviewed by the local news and was on the 5 PM broadcast (almost famous). We went shopping. We ate yummy food. But the best thing was it was about 70 degrees and sunny. The girls swam so much. They went from the water slide, to the hot tub, to the regular pool. It was nice to get away and be in the sun. I got to lay out by the pool in FEBRUARY. It was good times.Oh YEAH about the tournament...well, it wasn't as successful as last year. They got beat in the quarter finals by a team from Mass. they are ranked 28th in the nation, so they did good, but not GREAT. On the way home, Grace and I got bumped by the airlines, so Brad and I will be using the free airline tickets to go somewhere FABULOUS..I will keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment