May 16, 2009

Childhood Friends




We were her surprise!! I had not seen Kristi for 8 years and Teresa had not seen her for 15 years. She cried when she saw us!! Growing up with a single mom, I was home alone A LOT. My mom was working and getting through school, so my brother and I were home by ourselves. Luckily, he did a lot of sports and I danced a lot. But when I wasn't dancing, I was with my best friends Kristi and Teresa. We caused lots of havoc. I remember summers and we would all be together all day, then sleep over...I think we would spend days on end together. Teresa and I were like that clear through high school too. Kristi turned 40 this year. Kristi got married young, so she moved to Ogden, but I would run into her on an occasion. I ran into her mom a lot, because she worked at the mall, I loved being with these gals. Kristi's family had a surprise party and invited me and Teresa. Teresa happened to be in town from Idaho this weekend so we were able to go for a while. It was great to see my friends and her family! Great friend are hard to come by, I am one of the luckiest people EVER!

2 comments:

  1. Poor girl...what did she do to deserve getting YOU for a present?!?! Haha....what a great day!! This reminds me of a quote: "It takes a long time to grow an old friend." x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics!! Looks like fun!! Okay, but I am super confused?!? Do I know who that is??? Because I don't!! Please explain who it is and why I don't know her!! Looks like you guys had fun!! Call me next time Teresa is down- I would love to get together for lunch or something!

    ReplyDelete