
Brad has been saying for years, "Don't we have a decent knife in this house?" So when we were approached about buying knives, I struggled with the price but I decided since Brad is 40, its time that he got some decent knives. Plus, they cut through pennies?? Why wouldn't I want them? Well, I have been out of practice on cooking, since we haven't been home. Monday was the first time I used the knives. I was pitting an avocado and sliced my thumb to the bone. Those stupid knives, instead of showing me they cut pennies, he should have made sure I knew I could really do some damage on myself?? Several stitches and a few weeks, I should be as good as new, it may take a little getting used to, real knives!!



KIM! I am glad you still have a thumb! That is crazy. Those were some expensive knives, especially when you add the Dr.'s bill to them. Wishing you a quick recovery.
ReplyDeleteYou are one hot momma I hope I look as good as you and your friens after all them kiddos. AND what the crap they are so BIG and So Cute! It's been a while miss ya all!
ReplyDelete