There is no possible way I am enough to have a freshman?!? Oh but yes, I do. Today is the first day of school for the traditional school schedule. I can't believe it. I remember crying when he went to kindergarten and every year since. I am the pathetic mom at the school with the camera crying.. Today I said can I take your picture? "No, mom, that is so dumb." I told him I have done this since time began with the exception of 3rd grade, because I was in Hawaii. He did let me take the picture but he is disgusted with the thought. Usually Stockton is not excited to go, but today was different. He was up and ready by 7:00 AM. He is attending a brand new jr. high and it has brought a lot of excitement. I hope he has a great year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can he is thrilled to be having his picture taken. Boys! The new school is so nice, that's fun to go to a new school.
ReplyDeleteHey Kim!! I'm back!!!!!!! Thanks for being patient and not giving up on me!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a cool school! where is it??Stockton makes me laugh so hard in these pix-all of my boys hate getting their picture taken. It is such a struggle to get them to cooperate!!! LOL!