July 3, 2010

Independence Day Celebration (in Utah)



Mike Lake driving the music for his two daughters that are Fal-ettes. Go Jaimee and Melissa.
Grace, Brinley and Sam on the cheer truck, waving and having a great time. Sara said she didn't want to be on it...she wanted CANDY?!? Go Lyndsie, Sydnie, and Kendra!
Because the holiday fell on Sunday, some of the local cities celebrated on Saturday... Brad worked nights, so he stayed home to sleep a little before we left on our road trip, Grace was in the parade with Brinley and the CHS cheerleaders, so Sara, Stockton and I watched the parade. We have gone with the Adams' for the past 10 + years and we sit in the about the same spot! (usually my whole family comes but Brady also was getting baptized so they didn't come to the festivities) There were 5 floats in the parade this time and a lot of kids we know participate...BUT the crowd watching the parade is where I find a LOT of my joy! Have you heard...people are crazy? At least some of them look crazy, I don't actually know their state of mind but I love to people watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment