July 3, 2010

Brady DOES make good choices...


Just kidding about the title. Brady is the kid in the family, that you NEVER know just what he is going to say or do...who does he remind you of...ME! We say just what is on our minds and I don't get in as much trouble as I used too....but poor Brady, he still has a few years before he can get away with it. Grandpa Scott, said he will be in the Marine Corp because he may need the discipline, but I don't think so. He makes me laugh every time I am around him. He usually says something to make one of my kids cry or feel bad every time they are around him, but I still LOVE him. He got baptized today and I am so happy that he made this decision. He is a smart kid and I am glad that we could go and be there for him on his big day. Even his parents say, "He was sent to the wrong family, Kim, he was supposed to go to your house!" Well I will take him anytime. He went to the right family, they needed a little excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment