December 30, 2008

Ice Skating with Activity Days Girls






For the last activity of the year we went ice skating at the Bountiful Ice Rink. The girls are so quick at learning new things. Most had never been before and by the time we left, they were pretty good. Well, I went but....I suck. I had been once and Brad had to pull me around the rink.. well too bad Brad wasn't there this time because I never even got around... I got to the penalty box and stayed...then went back the same way I came (about 1/4 of the rink). Sara went with Lori a few times, then Heather took her, and by the time we left she was in the middle with the other grils (I told you she doesn't like to try new things and she would have just stayed by me but the other great leaders made her go and try it). And of course Grace, she did great, well until she fell on her knee and got a huge bruise! We had fun and it was a great way to end the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment