
Well, this year I had my 20 year class reunion. I helped plan it with some fun classmates and we decided that we were going to stay in touch better and that we would get together at Christmas time. So we did. Cathy was the planner - and we love Dancing with the Stars and they were on tour on Dec 30th. So we met for dinner, and went to see the show. It was so fun. It is good to be with good friends and reconnect with them. We celebrated some fun things, Angie is PREGNANT, and we also talked about our heartaches and worries for our children. It is good to know I am not alone with these things. These girls will be friends for LIFE even if I don't see or talk to them on a regular basis. Angie, Jennifer, Tammy, Cathy, Suzie, me, and Jodi.



No comments:
Post a Comment