Stockton turned 14 today!! I can't believe that 14 years ago, I had my very first baby and became a mom :) I was so young and naive. I loved him at first sight. He was born in the middle of the night (3 AM), I was so tired, I got started at 1 PM, but he was healthy and oh man his head was banged up so he was a little swollen, but PERFECT.
So for his birthday I will tell 14 things about him.
1. He is a kind person.
2. He loves the color RED, I think because he LOVES the U of U.
3. He tries to do whats right. CTR (the moral compass for the family, that's what I call him.)
4. He works hard at school (he gets fabulous grades).
5. He loves, LOVES sports. (basketball, soccer and football)
6. He loves cold cereal.
7. He is a germ-a-phobe.
8. He likes to come home after school, then go hang out. Never goes strait to anyone's house.
9. He is good at math and science.
10. He is not a good speller.
11. He is talented on the piano. (Don't tell anyone, he is embarrassed.)
12. He still has his plastic football toy box in his room.
13. He likes it when his sister's bedtime is 8:30, because he will lay by me and talk.
14. HE IS A GREAT KID!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment