June 24, 2009

Another Year of Dance Tryouts!

Every year when it comes to dance tryouts, we get stressed out around here?!? Each year one of the girls is trying to move up a team. This year it was Grace, she moved from Petites to the Jrs. we really wanted her to go to extreme jr. but we would have been OK with premier jr. EDS girls have tumbling and is more advanced. Grace went to clinics Saturday morning, late, because I forgot and she had tryouts Monday. Sara went to clinics Saturday too and didn't tryout until Tuesday, Sara was staying on Petites again and hopefully she will get the chance to be a leader and that will be fantastic for her. GREAT NEWS...Grace made EDS, she is going to have to work hard, she will be dancing 3 hours each week!?! We are excited for their teachers and I hope they both have a fantastic year! Grace is going to have a great team, she has a very good friend on her team and they are going to have so much fun together. Sara made the petites, and she will be dancing 2 1/2 hours each week, which is more than she used to, so hopefully she will enjoy it as much. Sara has several great friends with her too and we are excited for them both.. I hope they will do their BEST! Great job girls...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found my blog!! I've enjoyed reading yours about you and your family. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete