June 19, 2009

Rushing Home to Sara's School Program!!

I told them to give me a sassy face, Ashlyn did it but Sara is just sassy I guess?
Beautiful Girls!
Meg is the cute girl in the red next to Sara and she can SING!
Sara and Ashlyn danced so GREAT!


Sara you are so beautiful!
Stockton and I drove all day to get home from the tournament to get to see Sara do her 3rd grade program! She did such a great job. She sang her loudest and I loved it. It had the best message, that everyone has talents and you need to discover them within yourself and don't let the doubts get into your head to try to stop you! Sara and Ashlyn danced to showcase their talent they've been working on. Meg Child sang a song that was so great. I wanted to make a comment about it so I never forget her talent. Sara you are so talented in many ways. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment