December 31, 2009

Bull Wars for New Year's Eve...

Have you ever seen a MONSTER mug??
I had to put on the BLACK cowboy hat, Oh I could LOVE a cowboy!!
The 3 of us in our HATS, YEE HAW!!
The little girls, they loved it...
The Adams' family - Courtney, Shane and Theresa.
KyAnn and Chad...love these people!!
We saw a girl with theeee best "bump it" EVER!
For New Year's Eve, we were invited to go to BULL WARS. We always want to go to the rodeo, but in July we just don't have the time...so we went to watch just BULL RIDING...It was so fun. Theresa hooked us up with FREE tickets (doesn't get better than free and fun people). It was pretty exciting. And I have come to LOVE cowboys the last few years. I like them in designer jeans but their hats, oh their hats!! FANTASTIC! We laughed at the crowd, interesting to say the least. It was fun and exciting. They have little kids, who bull ride, it is soooo dangerous, ages 9-14, and we watched a little boy from the girls school WIN!! So that was fun. They had some crazy bulls that kept escaping when they were trying to get the bulls in the pen. At one time there were 3 bulls in the arena running around, and the poor cowboys on horses trying to lasso them. It was sad because one of the bulls broke its leg and they had to put it down, my kids heard and went to see that action but they missed it. They learned why bulls buck, it was a new, fun and a learning experience. I think we'd go again if we had the chance! Stockton went with friends, I'm not sure why he doesn't want to come with us anymore? After Bull Wars, we came home and played some games with the girls! We had a great evening with the kids, quieter than normal, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment