
Brad's little brother, Bracken, asked him a few weeks ago if he wanted to go to Arizonia with him to watch Bronson play baseball. Since I went on vacation without Brad (Bahama's - I win), Brad went. He didn't take one picture, but there is a story I HAD to write so I could look back and laugh, it is totally the luck of the Larsen family. I didn't talk to him much, he was busy, I was busy, so we text a little and talked for a few minutes each day. He was gone for 5 LOOONNNGG days. It was good that he went, he had a great time. Bronson's team played up a year and took 3rd. He is an amazing baseball player. As I was talking to Brad one night, he said he was hit in the head with a foul ball??? WTHeck? He was walking down the 3rd baseline and there were games on the field next to him, he said he heard, "Heads up" and then he got knocked in the head!! For reals, that is funny! He is hit in the back of the head by a ball that a GOOD player hit, so he was hit HARD. I thought I would die laughing, why is it our luck that he gets hit in the head, what are the odds, 1 in a million...about the same as someone winning the lottery? Let's say it is the same...we don't have the luck of winning the lottery (we don't play either, that may help), we get hit in the HEAD with a foul ball! The people with Bronson's team, didn't want to sit by him after that? As the new year approaches, we are hoping for better luck and good things to come to us and everyone we know and love!



No comments:
Post a Comment