
Stockton hasn't had a birthday party since he was 10?!? We always celebrate with family, but every other year with friends. This year I decided to have a surprise party for him, he is turning 15 on December 9th. WOW, the years have gone by fast. There was no formal invitations sent, just sent over text messages to friends from both Legacy Jr and Syracuse Jr. There was 45 when I counted but then more came later so...final count?? UNKNOWN. Lots of kids, I did have to say "no more swear words" a few times, I reminded them they were at my home and not at school, but they were respectful. They ate pizza, lots and lots of pizza, candy - lots and lots of candy, pop- lots and lots of pop, cookies - gone! It was fun and it was a surprise, he had NO clue. He was happy except I screwed up and Brock wasn't told and didn't come :( He was invited but someone let me down, and I should have called myself, but I thought I'd covered it...oh my heart aches. He tried to call him the rest of the night with no luck, dang I hate it when I don't follow through. You just can't take things like that back though!
No comments:
Post a Comment