December 25, 2009

Christmas Day!

Sara on Christmas morning...


Yep Brad wakes up to THAT every morning, what a lucky guy. Me and Grace in my favorite spot...Fire!


Getting ready for the family picture...oops.
Love the timer...

Everyone opening more presents...oh some did chose $ instead of gifts.



Brock thinks he is cool too!

We eat good on Christmas!
Hurry, its a race for us..

Christmas dinner, we get out the china...
Brad, Bracken, Zoey and Sara.
Cathy and her boys, Tate, Bronson, and Garrett.
Brian and Karen, they come every year from California, its always nice to see them.

The kids woke up early this year. The girls came in and got us, then we opened a few gifts from Santa. Then my family came over and we ate breakfast and hung out for a while. Then we made some preparations for dinner with the Larsen's. The Larsen's came about 5, then we hung out for the evening and it was such a GREAT day. We got to stay home and we took a nap while the kids played with all of their new 'stuff''. It was awesome. I love Christmas, I love the traditions, I love being together, I love everything about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment