April 15, 2010

The 4th Grade Program....








At the elementary school, each grade has does the same program based on what they have studied for that year, and when it comes to the 4th grade program, we LOVE it. It is the only program that I will be sad to never see again. I guess I will go when the younger neighbor kids perform it, because YES it is that good! In the 4th grade they learn about the state of Utah - so the program is about the explorers that came through and the pioneers. It gives me the chills each time I see it. The 4th grade teachers are the BEST! Mrs. Spencer is an excellent teacher, she is strict yet she builds their self esteem. She is the only teacher that I have had for all the kids and if I had more kids I would fight to get her again, SHE IS THAT GOOD! Sara learned all about Tooele county and she did lots of research, to build the float, make a map and an entire packet on this county. In the program, she was a pioneer. She did an awesome job! She sang her guts out. I was far away so the pictures aren't the best :(

No comments:

Post a Comment