April 25, 2010

I am Baaacccckkk!

I haven't blogged since Hawaii, which I got home exactly 1 month ago TODAY, and frankly I have been depressed since I have been home. I know its pathetic but I really have hated to be home. It has been snowing and raining here with just teases of sunny, warm days. But I am going on and I am going to get OVER it and be happy with Utah and mother natures idea of spring and I will go back and blog about the past month that has gone by and I haven't acknowledged yet?!? The past week has been a curse and a blessing. CURSE because I had surgery, and it was one that I don't want to talk too much about, a little sadness but a BLESSING because I have the best family and friends of any person on this EARTH! When you are down, people who REALLY love you - help you and let me tell you -I have had all the help I have needed! Dinners, treats, visits, and support of all kinds! On top of that Sara had to do a hero paper and this was it:

My Hero
My hero is Mom. My Mom, Kim is my hero because she's
loving, caring, and she helps me. Mom just had Surgery.
Everyday I went to see her. She can't walk very good.
Mom is my best friend.
Mom and me do everything together. We go to movies and
read together. We go get slurpies at 7-11. We bake cookies
together. She spends time with me and I know she loves
me.

She is my hero because she's my mom!
By: Sara Larsen
OOOOHHHH yeah! Its the simple things they love. She is right I do love her! How sweet is that? I love it and I hope I can always be her hero. Thank you to everyone who help us this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment