July 11, 2009

Another Great Weekend!

They could be sisters?
There were so many kids, 16 I think we counted!

Yes I loved to drive too.
Steph's great photography!

This is how to get to the pool, it was packed but the kids loved it!


The BEAUTIFUL Heber Valley
The girls trying to take a short cut on the hike.
The Sill kids, Mandy's kids and the Nichols, what a great family!

Sara and Ashlyn

McKenna, Malorie, Gracie, Ashlyn, Colter, and Sara



So my girls are only out of school for 11 days before they start a new school year, what a bummer! Luck for them, they have a mom with A.D.D. so I try to fit as much fun in as possible. Stephanie Sill, a sweet friend, invited us to her parents 2nd home in Midway. I have seen pictures on her blog and it looks so fun, so when she asked, we jumped and was thrilled for the opportunity for a get-a-way. We left Friday and came home Saturday - a quick trip, but we had a blast. The kids swam, and then played and then went swimming again, they stayed up late and had a rare sleep over. We ate breakfast then we went on a fun hike, then we stopped by the outlets to get Sara some birthday presents. It was a fun weekend. The home is huge and beautiful, we are so grateful to the Nichols for letting us come and stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment