Marla called the week before girls camp and asked US to watch her little ones for the day while she went to Girls Camp...we were so excited. It has been a very long time since we babysat a BABY!! I know she only asked us because her first and second choice went with her to camp, but we were thrilled. The boys loved the computer, we did manage to have a little picnic before they went right back to the computer. But Lucy came and I got to bath her and get her ready, ooohhh, I love that! She was so fun. Thank you Mar for letting us take care of them, I really do miss those days of babies!
July 8, 2009
Its Been too Long :(
Marla called the week before girls camp and asked US to watch her little ones for the day while she went to Girls Camp...we were so excited. It has been a very long time since we babysat a BABY!! I know she only asked us because her first and second choice went with her to camp, but we were thrilled. The boys loved the computer, we did manage to have a little picnic before they went right back to the computer. But Lucy came and I got to bath her and get her ready, ooohhh, I love that! She was so fun. Thank you Mar for letting us take care of them, I really do miss those days of babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment