July 15, 2009

I "Never Wanted Nothing More"

We walked from the hotel along the river front, it was beautiful but HOT!
SO AWESOME!
I just took this to show how close we were to the stage!
Eating the gross food there, we couldn't be late!
Me and Sara, before it started, she didn't enjoy standing that made her too tired. What?

Stockton giving thumbs up, for me and the camera or the lady sitting next to him?

Me and Gracie, she loved it the most, we danced the entire time together. Stockton got embarrassed because he thought we were acting drunk like the rest of the people around us? I asked him how many people we knew there? Exactly, NONE we had fun totally sober.

The girls happy to be there.
Smile?


He gazed into my eyes a few times to sing to me :)


OH MY HECK!!! I love him...who? Brad, he is the BEST husband!! I fell in LOVE with Kenny Chesney about 1 year ago, only 1 of 2 country singers that I enjoy (the other Tim McGraw, who I have seen in concert 4-5 times!!) I watched a special on Kenny and his concert tour from a few years ago, so when I heard he was coming to Utah at the same time as we would be in Lake Powell (tough decision, NOT) but I was still disappointed, big Brad said I should find another city that I could make it to....I so did and in STYLE. The concert was in Boise on July 14, and he bought me 4 tickets on the 7th row on the center floor!! (Brad couldn't go because of a project at work.) OH YEAH... I wanted to take the girls and then I made Stockton go too. He wouldn't admit it, but he did have fun. We drove up went to the concert and came home. I smiled all night and the entire way home! I couldn't wait to show Brad the pictures I took with my CRAP cameras...but he got the jest of it! It was fun to go with the kids and a quick trip but so worth every minute. Thanks Brad, you are the best for so many reasons.

3 comments:

  1. Kenny puts on an amazing show. So glad you had fun. Brad is such a sweet heart to do this for you and the kids, you are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so stinkin spoiled!! What awesome seats and Kenny is one sexy country boy!! What a great hubbers you has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous!!! I love Kenny. I an't believe you were that close.

    ReplyDelete