skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Stockton's little brother, he didn't have...

Stockton has always felt a little jipped that he never had a brother. I told him we tried to have more children but it wasn't in the cards for us. He is knows he is lucky to have cousins, on both sides, his exact age. Bronson and Stockton are only 13 days apart, and they enjoy doing things together when time allows. But they try to play basketball together as often as possible. Brock and Stockton have always had a close relationship. They have gone to school together and have always been great friends too. But each Sunday when we go to Grandpa and Grandma's for dinner, he LOVES LOVES LOVES to play with Brady. When the big boys were younger they played, but as they have gotten older, Brock is more content with the adults watching TV. Not Stockton, he now just plays with Brady. They wrestle and tease each other. They love to hang out together. For Erin's birthday celebration we went to Grandma's for a hot dog and marshmallow roast. And I got a picture of them eating and just being together. We love Brady, I know he gives his mom and dad a run for their money, so I told Brady, when they need a break from him, he needs to come to our house. I love his spunk and his fun personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment