January 20, 2009

Are you Kidding Me???

I have said over and over, I am going back to school. The first semester, I felt very successful. I got an A. After graduating from WSU 16 years ago, I was nervous but felt proud of the accomplishment. NOW....well, first of all I took 2 classes, which is a stretch in itself. But, I took an online course, I have never done this (they didn't have them when I went through school before)...crap, I don't get it. I am lost. I have to watch Sniffy the virtual rat, then analyze its behavior..What? Anyway, that is the easy class. The class I actually attend, is STATISTICS. Holy *&%*!!! A disclosure, I have not had a math class since the space shuttle blew up, remember that 1986, I was a sophomore in HIGH SCHOOL??? Well, I have gone to the class 5 times and come out, literally in tears, 3 times. I am trying to figure out if its worth it?? I will keep this updated and posted. I have had plenty of failures in life, don't get me wrong, but academically, I can say that I have always done well. That was kind of my thing. I was a good student, with little effort. I hate this feeling of failure and just not getting it. OH MY, I am scared, so if you are reading this and are good at stats, call me.

1 comment: