January 10, 2009

Paintballing Fun




This group is exhausting. They have been a little "high maintenance" since they were in 4th grade. Stockton hangs out with some of these kids, but not all are in his 'normal' social group any longer, but when he goes with them he does have a GREAT time. The latest craze for them is to go paint balling. Well, its not close...its in Salt Lake, not that its far, but definitely too far. Anyway, I got suckered into driving them. When I went to pick them up, well there were 11 kids. So I didn't feel comfortable driving that many kids, that far without seat belts, so Brad had to drive too. So we drove them down, dropped them off and we went to Gateway and ate lunch, then went back an hour and half later and we got to watch them paintball for 2 rounds. It was fun to watch them. They all had a great time.

1 comment: