January 1, 2009

WELCOME 2009 New Year's Day/Brad's 40th Birthday!










As if we hadn't enough parties....but Brad turned 40!! Brad was born on his grandma, Vera's birthday JANUARY 1, 1969. I have been telling him for months that I was going to have a party for this milestone birthday, he was less then thrilled. If you know Brad, he doesn't like attention or any focus given to him. So need less to say, he was against it. I really wanted to call some "old" friends from school, etc and make it a really big deal, but he wouldn't let me. So I did what I could and invited our families, and all of the neighbor friends. We made soups, salads, appetizers and lots of yummy stuff. I really appreciate everyone who made something and who came. It was fun to have everyone over and celebrate with Brad. I had people write something to Brad in a notebook, most people wrote (of course some of my family didn't, RUDE) great things and it was nice. I love you Brad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment