January 1, 2009

What are we resolving to do???

New Year doesn't come without a few resolutions. Every year as one - I pick to STOP swearing, and I did again this year...sorry to say that it lasted 22 minutes, which I messed up even before I wrote this, DANG! This is something I need to do daily, because I mess it up daily. Another is to journal better, even if it is ONLY on this blog! I tend to take a picture - post it - tell about it. Well, hopefully I can do better at journaling writing some of my thoughts and feelings. I am going to be a better wife and mother. Talk kinder and softer. I wish I had Tonia's voice. I just can't picture her saying some of the things I say...ummmm. There are more but I am not posting them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment