I am so lucky to have such great friends. Angie is one of the best friends a girl could have. I am so happy to have her in my life. It seems we have been through a lot of things together. We have had such FUN times and some rough times too, but at least we had each other. She is always there for you. She is such a GREAT example of being a wonderful wife, she is so respectful of her husband and never speak ill of him (I am trying to be like her), she is a marvelous mother, she takes great care of her children, they are her life. She serves the Lord by serving other constantly. She knows of others needs, and always is helping people in the neighborhood and anyone who needs help (I want to have her instincts.) She is a person you want to become like. I am glad she is my friend. We went to lunch and then later that night we had recipe club, so we had a fabulous dinner at Marla's.
Thank you my favorite pee pee girl!!!!!! You are too kind. I loved spending my b-day with you, thanks for making it special! I hope we have years and years of laughing, crying and being friends! love ya! Angie
Thank you my favorite pee pee girl!!!!!! You are too kind. I loved spending my b-day with you, thanks for making it special! I hope we have years and years of laughing, crying and being friends! love ya!
ReplyDeleteAngie