January 22, 2009

I FIGURED IT OUT!

Who said "you can't teach an old dog new tricks."? Well, I have been trying to figure this BLOG out. It drives Brad crazy, because I've become obsessed with blogging. As many of you have noticed, you haven't been able to leave comments...well, now you can. I have spent hours trying to figure it out. I have called the blog expert, in my opinion, Stephanie. I have tried everything everyone told me to do. All systems said it was a go...but no. Finally I joined the help group, I went to the help on the dashboard and problem solved!!! I wish every problem was that easy, I would join EVERY help group possible. So now you have to go back through and post comments. Thank you for your help. (Solution: go on the template code and then mark default.)

3 comments:

  1. I am soooo proud of you!!!!! Between blogging and facebook it is amazing that we will get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Kim!!! I was wondering why you didn't have a comment place!! I just thought it was by choice!!! So glad you got it figured out, now I can leave you annoying little comments!!!HAHA!! Love ya girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what was up with that! Now I can actually leave a message instead of stalk your blog.....

    ReplyDelete