October 31, 2009

I laughed so hard...

Everyone who knows me, knows that when I laugh I pee my pants. I know its pathetic, I really try to hold it in, Brad knows when I stop make noise and bend over, then its really bad. So I usually laugh hard at Lake Powell, because Jared is so damn funny. And I laughed when I was little because Teresa Vigil was my friend, and she could have been a comedian, Nate Chandler, funny guy. So this is an ongoing problem. I have done this my entire life, it was NOT brought on by giving birth. People tell me all the time that I should get it fixed, well I have been tested by the doctor and my bladder is fine. I just can not control it when I laugh. I think its getting worse, or this week was extra funny, because I peed my pants, 5 times, in one week, it has to be a record, (except Lake Powell) what the crap? Now I will not embarrass Lori by telling why, but she and I both know, I did twice because of her. And Angie, I did it twice because of her, once at Wal-mart and I had to wait outside for her and the other was in my driveway. SERIOUSLY, I need help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment