October 24, 2009

My birthday week...

Yes I do celebrate for an entire week!!! There is just so much to do and fun to have... I went to lunch with my grandma, dad, Brad, Stockton, and Grace on Thursday. Then that day was full of things to do. I went bowling, then Stockton and Grace had doctor appts so right after we all met for lunch, then Stockton had a State Cup game in Provo for the semi-finals (which we lost in OT, it was a heartbreaker), then that night I went to the witches party. Friday, I helped do wedding stuff with the Hill family. We had so much fun, we worked and got ready for Tasha and Cameron's big wedding. Then that night we went to the Syracuse High football game. Then on my actual birthday we went to Brock's playoff football game, then we went to lunch with my mom and to the pumpkin patch, then we came home and got ready for the wedding, then we went with the Adams' to Tepanyaki's. It was such a fun day. Sunday we had family over for dinner and carved pumpkins, then Monday I went to lunch with Angie, Marla, Tonia, Char and Lori, later after my "dance class" we went to dinner with more friends, Pleshette, KyAnn and Theresa and Pleshette's mom. Then Tuesday I went to lunch with Angie, Jill, and Lynette. WOW it is over for another year but it was so fun. I have such a wonderful family and great friends. I love every one of them for making me feel special and just being in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment