October 23, 2009

Why I Blog???


When Stockton was a baby, I was much more energetic and I, frankly, was a better mother, now, not so much... By the time Stockton was 2, I had filled an entire scrapbook. And I have 2 full scrapbooks for him. Then Grace came along 4 years later, and she has 1 scrapbook full, and poor Sara...she has about 10 pages. I have always loved taking pictures, and I got them developed and the pictures are in baggies with each kids name on them. Then the guilt got to me for not doing anything with them and I stopped taking pictures. Then I found blogging, I don't do it for others, I do it for my kids, for my family, for my pictures and for me. BUT the BEST part, is you can get them made into a book!! Yes, I know I am slow, but I recently ordered my book for 2008 and they came!! Believe it or not I don't publish all of my postings, but I did put them all in the book. I got 3 copies, for each of the kids. They won't get them until they are older and until then...they are ours to look at and enjoy and I am so happy that blogging gives me a way to scrapbook, journal and just have a place to write thoughts and feelings about my life and the lives of my kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment