January 27, 2010

Another birthday week



I celebrate my birthday for a week and when its someone close to me - then I celebrate their birthday for a week too! So it was Angie's birthday and we celebrated for a few days, IT WAS AWESOME! We went to a movie, out to lunch, then the next day we went and got pedicures and went tanning (for Hawaii - I DO look much better tan). She kept saying, "wow, we have a hard life!" and I agree, we really roughed it but it doesn't happen too often and it was fun. Thanks for having a birthday and letting me go and spend time with you!! I love my friend Angie, she is a good example of so many things. She is a wonderful person and I am glad she is my FRIEND!! We still need to celebrate with our friends Jill, Lori and Lynette so I hope to add some pictures of that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment