

Brad's brother, Brian, always gives us a gift certificate for Christmas, so this year I used it and put it towards a NEW CAMERA! My last camera was a Kodak and it was when everything first went digital, so it was old. But it took better pictures then most I have seen. So it worked for me, that is until Grace and Brinley took a bunch of pictures and dropped it. It took pictures but the lense was stuck, and the megapixals were low...blah blah blah. So I finally did a little research and I bought another Kodak and I ordered it online and it FINALLY came! It is spectacular!! I love it! My girls got red cameras for Christmas, so I got a green one! Lori bought the same one again! We had so much fun seeing the great picture it took, it does some cool things. The kids would spin and we could get a perfect picture, it wasn't blurry! So here are some of the first pictures that I took with my awesome camera!!



No comments:
Post a Comment