
When the girls were asked to make their Christmas list...both girls had nails on the top of the list. So Santa brought them a gift certificate to have their nails done. Sara got her nail done a few days before Grace and she LOVED them. Grace got her nails done on New Year's Eve Day. She also loved them. We took some pictures of their nails while we were on our way to Bull Wars. The next day we all went sledding and Grace fell wrong (or just right) and her nail started to bleed, and we knew it would fall off, but I didn't expect her own real nail to fall off. If you have ever had a fake nails even bumped...it HURTS! She cried for a few days and then a few weeks later her own nail came off :( The good news is...I probably saved her future husband thousands, I doubt if she will EVER gets nail again. I am sorry Miss Grace. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment