




Brad shared a birthday with his grandma on January 1st. No - he didn't win the prize. But his birthday kind of stinks because by the time it comes - we are all partied out. As a kid, he says his parents would just save a Christmas present from under the tree and save it for him for his birthday. So NO party and NO presents...Oh well thank goodness for awesome friends, who love to have a good time. We did go sledding. Tonia's mom lives up Snow Basin road and lives on 6 acres, she has her own groomed sledding hill!! It was fun. I only went down one time, Brad maybe went a few more but the kids loved it, they spent a few hours on the hill while we were inside - eating and visiting! I did manage to take a couple of pictures. I just noticed - not 1 picture of GRACE, she was there and had a great time, until she got hurt! Poor Grace got hurt though, it was bad...she had her beautiful 'fake' nails and she fell and ripped one of them off!! Oh man, it hurts. She is going to lose her nail and I will put a picture of her yucky nail too!! Then that evening all of us who went sledding went to another movie! The Garrett's + Abby Gregerson (her husband was sick - get better Jake), The Jardine's, us and The Vest's!! Over the holiday, we saw 6 movies... Brad had a great birthday, we had a fantastic holiday and we are looking forward to 2010 and the kids getting back to school and back on a schedule!! I should list 41 random things about Brad...but that is A LOT! Maybe I will later....



No comments:
Post a Comment