January 11, 2010

Cleaning...and yes in style!

I have been told (by just about everyone/anyone who touches my hands) that I have soft hands. I do scrub my house down a lot, but my hands are NEVER dry. They don't crack in the winter, they never have dry marks, I LOVE lotion and I take good care of my hands. I really hate the feel of dry hands, when I was little and my hands were dry - confession - I would spit in them and rub it in - GROSS!!! I was really poor growing up - we probably didn't buy lotion! But now... I'm a lotion FREAK. I have it in most rooms in the house, in my car, and in my purse. I bet I put it on 20 times a day?? Well the other secret is these....
YEP - rubber gloves. I used to just wear plain yellow ones, but my good friend Marla, who is self proclaimed OVER THE TOP, made these... They are jeweled and have lace and zebra fabric. THEY ARE FABULOUS. I do actually scrub so hard the jewel that was on the ring finger fell off. This picture is awesome because, I am positive I just got done scrubbing the toilet!! I love Mondays - its cleaning day, so if you are going to pop in on us, do it on a Monday evening or Tuesday, because unfortunately, the house is messing again by then?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment