January 22, 2010

Who doesn't LOVE a cowboy?



After Bull Wars on New Years Eve, we were invited to go to the full rodeo that was in January. I didn't know there was a rodeo in January? I thought they were in the summer associated with each cities celebrations. No...Ogden hosts rodeos all winter at the Golden Spike Arena. Who knew? Not me, I am a city slicker and proud of it, but over the past few years, I have found joy in country music, and now a man in a cowboy hat...OH YEAH! My girls LOVED the rodeo. They loved the cowboys, the animals and the fun of watching the people. We had a lot of fun. Grace invited Emma and Brinley to go and of course Sara had Carly to go with. I love my friends and I love all the adventures we have together. We had a BLAST! The girls took tons of pictures and videos. They LOVE their new cameras. I didn't say they take good pictures, just take a lot of them. I love to take them to experience new things too, they are fun to be with and they still love to go with me. We couldn't talk Stockton into coming with us...he thinks he is so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment