We were on our way to Madbrook's with Lori and the kids and we were on Bluffridge Dr. We saw a baby, about 15 months old, she could walk and she was walking on the rocks right next to the road and she had on no shoes and she was wobbly when walking. We past and we couldn't see anyone with the baby. So we were all freaking out and we pulled over and watched for a minute, then Lori flipped around and still NO body was out looking for the baby or in sight. We were trying to figure out what to do and nobody wanted to go to any nearby houses, so Brad was saying, "I'll go to the door." So he jumps out of the back seat and went to a near by house and knocked, the mom came running out. She went right past Brad, never saying a word. Lori and I was talking to her. Brad just got in the back seat. She was frantic. Her kids were in the back yard and the baby escaped without them knowing.
So later that night Angie came over to visit for a minute...and the first thing Brad said to her was, "Angie, I saved a baby's life tonight." Lori and I started laughing and then we told her the story. Brad just wanted a little "props". So here's to Brad and he did save a baby's life today!! I love you and you make me laugh and I am giving you credit for all the things you do everyday to be a HERO! MY HERO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think that you should buy him a superhero suit~~he'd look sexy in tights...heehee!! Way to go Brad!! You seriously did save that little girls life and you should have a least gotten a "thanks". What is Madbrooks, btw?
ReplyDelete